Problem with electric heaters is makes that meter outside spin at a dizzy speed.
that is / was CRThomas last post he had a line about selling business. Going to take a deep pocket considering equipment he has and sales volume.
I think to get away from that slab say a 1/2" or better dense foam and then a 3/4" plywood over that for the floor carpet or tile on top. That...
Depends on Rodgers condition . He already had a bad calf, and one of the Detroit guys stomped him during the game, yesterday, on top of it. On...
I see you said that there is a local co. that has the repair capability. If your not aware of this co. B H. Pane, might want to check them out...
Good on you with the brit, I have had several over the years before they became so popular, all were smart as whip, loyal as sin and very...
When stacking - bark up if you can, bark is pretty waterproof -when stacked bark down tends to collect and hold moisture much more than when bark...
Running a de-humidifier will kill you cost wise.
For just a fleeting minute I had an entirely different meaning to the word Cracker - not edible either.
well if ya can get into the electronics ya can cut the lead to the beeper. won't hurt a thing. more likely that it might be a direct mount on the...
News for ya level load tossed in a short box would maybe be a 1/3 of a cord. Likely a bit short even 4'x6'x2' =48 cf less the wheel well...
around 8 years back made a bunch of parts for a double cant mill for a customer ( arbors & shaft assemble) I don't know if he ever finished it....
Retensioning a blade mostly runs about $1.50-$2.00/inch plus shipping. Retipping a blade around $1.75-$3.00/ tip plus regrinding the whole blade...
So many sides to a foundry, Power or fuel/ OSHA/ EPA / raw materials/ logistics ( in and out of plant) to name a few. Next door is a non-ferrous...
but it ain't new and xxx only knows how you mistreated it that you are now lookin to sell.
:headbang: might just as well use:ups:see avatar my 2 girl friends, eh?:thumbs: real dogs
Roughly $163 a cord good price, cut and split, around here that would fetch at least $300 right now.
green oak around 5000 lbs/ cord
Have a friend with the Englander furnace, a few years old, now heats his two story house with it. He is real happy with it vs the old smoke...
About a cord here also mixed hard and soft - as much of the uglies as I can when I am around.