couple of us down here on the SE end of the state
Just a though , as almost everyone likes to use H or W beams, I went a different direction after bending and twisting one. 2, 4"x 6" x 1/4"...
too bad - get the right swing range working and you wouldn't have to tip the beer can.
Stacked a cord in the small garage yesterday. will be intermittent firings likely for awhile before full 24/7 burns.
True, but there are those that seem to prefer the fire in associated or adjacent areas for better heat dispersion then requiring major application...
Thanks Griz, I just didn't know/ remember ( not unusual )
who or what- no open for me?
A lot of heat issues have to do with the plumbing of the hydro lines on the splitters, 90 deg fittings that are very restrictive internally ,...
For a couple seasons down the road Honey Locust, Rounds piled behind one stump 10'x5' 3 rows , 6" scrench in picture for size referance that one...
Mid WI , night temps around 40-30F, SE WI 40-50F not much better days, warm up coming this week Tue. thru? mid 70's days Some possible rain...
When is a janitor not a janitor? when his title says maintenance engineer. Its either fuel injected , carburetor or throttle body fuel...
Woodlands that .65mm = .0256"
Maybe Nate has a gauge for the big bigger and bigest of the harvestor chains. On some of those the cutting tooth is 1"+ high. 1"+ long I could...
As I do a lot of chains, I clean them in the media blaster with corn cob grit gets the crud off and allows me to see how far back I need to grind...
Oem is .025-.030 on most. More than that it becomes very easy to stall the saw. Likely not notice it to much on shorter bars, but when running 32"...
I'm running xp, it works fine, anything beyond that requires me to completely replace every other program I use. That is not worth the expense or...
Welcome to the pages of the terminally ill. besides CAD there is FAD ( firewood acquisition disease)...
Nate,I your case it might be viable, but wood pellet units require a double reduction gear drive( that pic isn't) particle size 6mm max( 1/4")...