7 deg 30mph wind- not fit for too much outside here either:shiver:
The granite I put in will hide dang near anything in earth tones and then some. twist ties are annoying because they become invisible almost...
I have a GE frig in basement it is 65 years old- yep still works- energy hog though, but nothing they have made that I have had over the ensuing...
For hire sharpening is what I do- on a very large scale so something like these are ( for me ) only for some really odd specialty item. Never...
There is a hole saw for that size.
I don't know a single cabinet shop that makes standard cabinets anymore, they all order them in from various RTA places, all cnc machined and can...
Can't say that the Grizz is any better or worse than the tormac but by the time you buy all the attachments for the grizz you are at or above the...
That is how I set my distance as well off both the front and back of blade- then distance from fence to a mitre slot in the table so I can check...
Problem with most under $2000 lawn tractors now days are the hydro trannies- non servicable and a replacement is is about 2/3 cost of unit. Couple...
Just stay away from the 17 hp first generation twin Kohlers - serious lube problems.
Just a note on that emission graph , particularly for natural gas and oil- it does not take into consideration ( and almost none due) the...
Just too much hassel now days. This year its worse if you a partner in O"care. If ya didn't have ins. your going to get dinked some. That...
ugh Tree stands - many years back _ first generation of those ( 1975 or so) - main part of the stand departed and headed for terra firma. I was...
see that's what happens when there is a bunch of time between posts and ya don't go back and re read the thread.. Systematic blades are good also....
Mike he is using a radial arm saw. Different beast than a table saw. Alignment still is an issue - more so when doing rip cuts not only can the...
Possibly a bit dull or that the radial arm is not quite square ( constant problem with those) that Forester blade has very little clearance ( very...
Frugality, after a bunch of reels ya always got a short sections left after making loops, might as well usem. Not my practice but it's out there.
here is my set up, the 511ax's are set one for right and one for left, with the old Foley doing the depth gauge work.
Are you sure some were left hand side ones were not broken off. I run into that occasionally when the cutters are near the end of useful life. I...
just monitor CO levels with a really really loud alarm