Good morning, members Yet another hot summer day. 72⁰/92⁰ humid. Slight chance of showers. I had a biopsy of a mole on the bottom of my foot...
This hawk, of some sort, just paid us a visit. Up against the house under a nearby feeder [ATTACH]
This powder works for us. [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Hot and humid today. Yuk. 71⁰/92⁰. heat index into the 100's. Stay cool! I'll get my walk in, followed by a few...
$297 electric bill for the last month. Electric dryer and AC. AC has been running alot with thermostat at 77⁰. ~1800 sqft house. One guest...
Northern Vermont got whacked again with heavy rains/floods Vermont man evacuates neighbors during flooding, weeks after witnessing a driver get...
Nice wood and friend!
Giddyup! If some of those have wood rot all the way through the round, I'd save a couple to place vertical on a campfire. Nice burning chimney...
Good morning, members. As theburtman states, another hot one. 72⁰/83⁰ very muggy. Chance of thunder storms later. We could use the rain....
Thanks. That area gets morning sun, then shade the rest of the day. Any signs of flowers on your RoS?
Decent firewood there. Nice save!