Well, it does includes a cutting chain. Thus, this thread is here. [ATTACH] It's a manual "powered" cutting tool for limbs out of reach....
Johnsonville pork sweet Italian sausages [ATTACH] Some BBQ sauce, steamed green/yellow beans, tortolini. [ATTACH]
While I was outside, I made notice of the maple trees here, saplings and mature trees. Mostly red maples. No sign of leaf distress. Some kind...
No hydraulics here. What I can't split manually, gets noodled.
Stay safe any members in the path of hurricane Debbie. I'm seeing forecasts of up to 30inches of rain over the next few days. The Weather...
Good morning, members. A cooler start, but another hot muggy day ahead. 68⁰/90⁰ We had some much needed rain yesterday. More coming this...
I reached out to the North Atlantic Shark Conservancy in Chatham. They said due to the rounded dorsal fin, that it's a basking shark ~ 20ft in...
If you do turn it into a smoker, after a while of using it, you'll appreciate the larger rack space.
I used to have dozens of Stargazer lilies around the yard before last year's vole invasion, which wiped out most of them. Two survived....
Bengay needs to be on the list.:whistle:
FYI - there's an app out there called Merlin. It'll identify any bird song within listening range of your phone's microphone. Using it, it...
Good morning, members. A little break from the heat today. 72⁰/85⁰ still muggy. Chance of much needed morning showers, with a better chance...
Thanks for the good wishes, everyone I woke up breathing this morning and was able to enjoy the day at the coast.
Calm surf here today. No break from the heat with an offshore breeze. [ATTACH] We did see a decent size shark cruise the shoreline. Dorsal...
We could use some.
It's nice to have volunteers. Specially when they seem to be new hybrids!
Good morning, members. Another hot summer day. 75⁰/90⁰ very humid dewpt 72⁰ We'll be heading to the coast today. Hopefully we'll see some...
Seems like the hawk likes it around here. It was lunching on a field mouse of some sort. [ATTACH]
Baahaahaaaa
I'm heading to my cousin's beach house tomorrow in Humarock. Just north of Plymouth.