Medicare kicks in at 65
Some kind of gum. [ATTACH]
Thanks! My shoulders hurt just thinking about using it.
$11.99/gal at tsc's around here. That's $5 off regular price. I have ~3gals waiting to be used. I don't go through it all that fast.
Would you use it? It hasn't been floated for 10yrs.
Good morning, members. Another day of refreshing air. 59⁰/84⁰ low humidity. Dealing with some yard work today. Be safe Be healthy
I thought the trailer wasn't placed under the boat correctly. :whistle:
Boat bow missed the middle landing location. [ATTACH]
Let's hope it's limited to just the top.
[ATTACH]
Decisions Decisions. Good luck hemming and hawing.
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 61⁰/80⁰ low humidity. Sure is nice to have the windows open and Ac off. This morning's walk will be...
Was the $90 legit? Did you get a receipt?
I have 4 ash trees that'll need to come down soon. Too bad. It'll be a job for a tree service, given their locations and sizes.
[ATTACH] One of the better ones I've seen. Incorporating what appears to be a vertical chest scar
Need of picture of it in use. Maybe we'll learn something!
Good morning, members. Woke up just after 3am. couldn't get back to sleep. Grrr..... Decent day ahead. 63⁰/80⁰ reasonable humidity. I...
~phew~ finally. Don't be too surprised if you see white flowers mixed in.
Congrats!!! :handshake: