Happy birthday, Brian!!
Good morning, members. So-so day ahead. 65⁰/79⁰ muggy feel to the air.. Rain this afternoon with possible thunder. We can use the rain....
Good morning, members. OK day ahead. 60⁰/85⁰ humidity rising. AC sure to go this afternoon. Yard stuff today - move/stack a small pile of...
I haven't had much opportunity to fire up the smoker. I do plan to very soon.
Oak
I think it was being worked on by whoever had the corporate jet signed out.
I'm guessing Black Iron Pipe. Another entry for the FHC lingo document.
The rack is a face cord. I top it off every few days. We go through ~9 -10 face cords each heating season. So on average, I'd guess the...
Try scraping out the seeds and peel most of the skin off. That should help with digesting.
Good morning, members. OK day ahead. 59⁰/81⁰ humidity ok, but on the rise. Off for a walk this morning, before heading to the Town barn to...
I think this qualifies as hand splitting, eh? https://youtube.com/shorts/k_kZsj8rlMI?feature=shared
I vote for FarmerJ's high cut! :dex:
Thanks. Don't look too close. There's some sad looking ash splits towards the right side. The stuff was loaded with ants, when processed last...
Good morning, members. :coffee: One more nice day before humidity starts to rise. 58⁰/80⁰ bright moon shining. I'm planning to get some...
Liability Wavier
Oh yeah. Deck rack gets covered. I like to give newly stacked wood a sun bath. It'll get covered later this afternoon and uncovered in the...
I'm enjoying the nice air. I dealt with the 1st inevitable filling of the deck rack. [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] :( Time to make lemonade. I moved some ash to the deck before I discovered the fall over. Figuring the fallen oak wanted to be...
Good morning, members. Another nice fall day ahead. 54⁰/76⁰ low humidity. I plan to move the wood rack to the deck and move some wood to...
Nice looking wood! Should smell lovely when busting it up.