If it has the "boost air" holes then covering those (or at least partially) can make a big difference in how well you can control the fire
I don't believe rack gears are generally all that hard...surface hardened for wear resistance maybe...
I bought a smaller one (16") a couple years ago with the exact same problem...works ok as long as you split wood that is shorter than where the...
You'll need red for high temp service like that...not sure red is even good enough...melts at 500* IIRC...EGTs are headed toward 1000* right out...
This same rhody has 4-5 blooms on it now! [ATTACH]
Man, you are on a roll today! :thumbs:
Just FYI, if you replace that with a stainless steel bolt, coated in nickel based high temp anti seize, you'll not have to fool with it...
You know it's just not gonna be a good day when the very first tree takes your saws away, and then wood shames you! :eek: [ATTACH]
Yup, easy peasy unless there are "complications"
Ever try to pay with a $2 bill? Seldom get anyone under about 50 yo to take them...most younger people think it's Monopoly money! (Only ever tried...
That's not factory all 20, is it?
Nice! 7.3 gaszilla? Looks familiar, eh Eric VW ?
That looks like "give the tornado a head start"!
Is there a UL tag on the stove...or one listing clearances for the stove? If not then insurance company will require 36" from the stove to...
Well, I found the limit of my log lifter today...or at least part of the linkage...this turnbuckle darn near straightened out enough to pop off! I...
Since that looks to be a combustible wall, you need to stay 18" away using single wall pipe...you can cut that in half with properly made vented...
This is basically savings that I wanted some yield on, but also want access to if needed.
Have some CDs maturing in a few weeks...looks like rates are down a bit from where they were... anything good going on out there that I need to...
Thanks y'all...may have ate too much at dinner...and haven't even got into the cake yet! :hair: :rofl: :lol:
Boy, she really has a monkey on her back...:whistle: :D :rofl: :lol: