I have some sycamore in the stacks, but been burning so much dead ash the last few years that I haven't got into my stacks, otherwise I'd probably...
Cool memories and word picture... welcome to FHC.
Our Water Boss softener is quite effective at removing iron when using the iron out salt (green bag)
Nice! You getting a "you suck" award for that one...;)
Rotten eggs?! :eek: :whistle: ;) :rofl: :lol:
X3!
It might depend on the WH size (BTU rating/burner size) and how much demand you have (burn length)
Was thinking the same here...
Sounds like a supply and demand problem...low supply demands higher prices... Nashville prices ought to slow things down a lil! :D ;)
Do you have a motor shop locally? They'll often times "take a quick peek" at one like that if you take it in to them, often times just charge for...
Well, .8 ohms sounds about right to me. Generally if the start cap goes out the motor will try to start, but not have the power to spool up. The...
My daughter is doing a report on "if you take a mouse to the movies" (he'll want some popcorn) but I said if you take a mouse to the movies, and...
Agreed!
I think he's regretting getting the magnetic chain...
:eek: :faint:
Torch does the job 99% of the time, but for one that just don't wanna go, hair dryer or heat gun for the win. (Heat and air pressure!)
This is insurance through my employer, not VA...
And now nothing happens?
3 out of the four of us have gotten letters saying that our info has been stolen during a breach through our health insurance company...and that...
Just because the caps aren't bulged doesn't mean they're good, but, the arc flash and breaker trip makes me think it's deeper than that...you...