Wow!! Impressive to say the least. My bill generally runs around $100 for 2 service drops.
Yeah, shipping 30 packs could add up. :rofl: :lol: :emb:
Thanks savemoney :handshake: Yeah, in my younger days I had no issues working 60 hr weeks. Now I hate more than 30. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:...
No experience with them. I'm trying to get away from tarps, seems I can't get them to last more than a year, marginally at best. I still am...
Gooder stuff right there. :yes: Free BTUs :)
Thank you Al :handshake:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: I've heard it's one of those skills that I lack. :doh:
Wow!! And I was thinking that was very expensive. :faint: I've never checked on prices here as I do my own. But if they told me $15 per chain,...
I'm stoked you found that. :thumbs::thumbs: I was thinking of that when I read the post, but darned if I could remember what to Google. :rofl:...
Seems like I share a birthday with some great people then. :yes: Wish your parents a Happy B'day from me as well. Thanks Gasifier and rottiman...
Welcome aboard Jack of All Trades NH :cheers: Cool video. :yes:
Your wife does some fine knitting. :yes:
Thank you :handshake:
Will do. :yes: Thx for the B'day wishes also. We have a "smart" tv, and I subscribed to Hulu and really like it. Also can watch a LOT of...
Yeah, doesn't take long for that to get old. :confused: Hang in there. :yes:
Thanks Horkn :handshake:
Thanks for the B'day wishes all. :handshake: Was a pretty good day. Even got the Amazon Fire Stick delivered early. :ups: Wasn't due to arrive...
WooHoo.. never realized I grew up in an "upscale" household. :sir: :dancer: That Kirby would suck the carpet off the floor. Even had a light so...
Nice new pup Ohio Sorry for the loss of Ruckus. :confused:
Oh yeah :thumbs: I like Ash very much. Will be a sad day when it's gone. :confused: Good work