:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
I often use the saying.. "Mama said there'd be days like these." Then added.. "But she didn't say there'd be so many" :doh:
Glad yours works. Nothing but a nuisance in my opinion, but... meh :)
papadave Sounds like a week in a cabin in "survival mode" may be in order. :whistle: (Call it a "bonding" exercise.) Glad that the "kids" are...
Rust rot is a serious issue here as well. :confused: Have some rusting at door bottoms and fender wells. I hope the body can last till it hits...
09 Silverado that we got last year. It came with 241,233 miles on it already. The tire pressure systems blow. The left front stem is not...
Interesting that you installed a chalkboard. :cool: Looks great Jack. :)
I think me and the truck have now officially gone "Over the hill" :doh::BrianK: [ATTACH]
Shhh. It's a secret. :startled:
Nah, worst of it stayed north of us. Fortunate that it did, with the freezing rain we had, we woulda definitely been without power had we got...
Not much for snow, it's been hovering around an inch or so between melt off and new stuff. Mud season has been extended. :picard:...
:tip: I woulda linked a couple of your threads, but where to begin. :faint: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
:popcorn::cheers:
Welcome aboard Farrier :cheers: We have a few fellow hoarders that sell firewood. You should check out that jrider fella, he's a machine. The...
Thanks for that explanation. :handshake:
I hate seeing crap like that. :mad::mad::mad: It's crap like this that feeds the anti-hunting propaganda machine. I've seen doe that were left...
:popcorn::cheers: :binoculars:
Not sure about truck & pup? Are you referring to a tri-axle load of logs? I believe around here a tri-axle load is generally around 7 cord.
Happy Birthday to Machria campinspecter Woodwidow daughter
What type of electric heating?