If you've got the pallets I'd use them. It may not be 12" as Jack Straw would like/prefer, but it certainly beats the wood in ground contact. $.02
That tank definitely needed replacing. :bug: Glad it didn't give out on you. :)
Just a side note here for those "not in the know".. I went to school with Chazsbetterhalf 's brother. :eek: She's a cougar. (or was) :whistle:...
So, you've been past my place. :emb:
Party pooper. :rofl: :lol:
Nice repurpose. :yes:
Not really. I know that the family was in the process of building a house, but it burnt down halfway through construction. We were told that...
Very true. :handshake:
It's actually interesting in this place, some of the wood was recycled from other buildings. As near as I can read, this upstairs planking came...
Is that a hint wildwest ? :rofl: :lol: Trust me, the thought has occurred more than once. :emb: :startled:
Yeah, definitely not something I'd be inclined to worry myself over. :mad:
We (Chazsbetterhalf) and I wouldn't laugh at all. This place was built on a shoestring budget back in the 1950's. Cinder block construction with...
:binoculars: o_O Rut Roh.. :zip:
:popcorn::coldone: I'll just hang out and see some of the advice and options. :thumbs: :binoculars:
:makeitrain":makeitrain" Guess we'll find out in a bit over 2 weeks. :dancer::rootintootin:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :yes:
I received a suspicious package today. :sherlock: Unlike ChipsFlyin I did notice the return address. :picard: The sleuthing shall commence....
Welcome aboard brad a :cheers: I think some pics might help with advice. :binoculars::ithappened:
It is painful, just not to the afflicted party. :picard:
Nice post, very true that we all have different circumstances. I share different traits with my 3 sister's, but we are all very different. As a...