Chazsbetterhalf has the patience and temperament of an Angel. Which is necessary at times. :whistle: :picard:
I think she exaggerates a wee bit :rofl: :lol: We've been a great team for nearly 22 years now. :thumbs:
I use my debit card a lot, but if purchasing anything online or over the phone, the credit card comes out. I've thought about putting my...
:eek: Ummm.. No, I am married to Chazsbetterhalf I went to school with her brother. I am many moons younger than my wife. Chazsbetterhalf...
Welcome aboard yamadog :cheers: Nice tractor. Yanmar? :yes:
:confused: Never good to hear.
Glad you found a place that'll do what you want done. :yes:
Thanks for your service SD Steve :salute:
Yeah, the construction method looks very familiar. :picard: :rofl: :lol: We had some ice damming on the back of the house some years ago.. It...
Perhaps the plug wire came loose somehow, and when you reseated it... Bingo, problem solved. :yes:
:saw::saw: :tree: :thumbs:
I would say you both are correct. At least both are good and valid points :thumbs:
Not to worry Brother Jeff. :yes: I take it extremely easy and careful on ice. Actually helped the neighbor out 2 days ago. Their driveway is...
I'd be careful with those conditions. :jaw: :rofl: :lol: PS.. Drive safe Pete :yes:
X3 ^^
:cheers: Will have to do some searching there. I found it interesting that they made notes on where some of the building materials came from.
I thought that there'd be more of a canine twist here. But those do look like they have some bite. :D
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :thumbs:
Hope you get to enjoy some cosmic fireworks. :binoculars: :yes:
Necessity is the mother of invention. So I've heard.