:rofl: :lol: :thumbs::thumbs:
Actually, is have to disagree on this. When I was in Lubbock, the temps would drop low, but there was nothing stopping that wind. :shiver: It...
When the cats away.. :whistle: :thumbs:
^^^^ Overall, with no attachments, I've not looked at what a L3301 costs. But I don't think the Rural King tractor price is equivalent here. I...
More fitting comparison.. [ATTACH]
I'm not certain how this tractor applies to the OP question. Apples n oranges.. Which given the color schemes, does apply. Overall, with no...
Question for the IS owners... Last night and today I've had issues with the primary air adjuster "sticking" If I work at it, it free's up, but...
:thumbs: Happy to hear it. :)
Sorry to hear the score went bad Midwinter :confused: Glad though that stuckinthemuck made an appearance to lend a hand. :yes::tip: This site...
On the other side of "the coin" I feel bad for legitimate sellers that are constantly bombarded with BS inquiries that will amount to a "no show"...
Too true. Scammers go by volume. If 1% respond out of 1 million eyes, that's still 10,000 responses. 1% of that still nets 100 fish. No harm in...
You'll find many things come back to mind at one point or another. :yes:
Thanks for your service. :salute:
Great score Buzzette :yes: I'm sure you'll be impressing the neighbor with your hoarding ethic and drive. :saw: :tree: :axe: :stacker: :woodsign:
:eek: But.. But.. I did say was/is in the original post. :D :rofl: :lol: :handshake:
Still waiting for my gift purchase to arrive so I can repackage and mail out. :confused:
If I were to lose my wallet, or get robbed, the biggest hassle for me would be.. 1.. Dealing with the DMV over my drivers license. 2.. Dealing...
I've had a DC for somewhere in the neighborhood of 24 years now. Only had 2 issues with it. 1.. Never reserve or put a hotel room on it!!!...
I have that helmet, minus the cover. Fits nice, and the hearing protectors adjust ok for me. Got that with chaps last year I believe.
I never went, but when I was stationed @ Reese AFB in Lubbock TX we'd send pilots and crew chiefs to Minot for ACE (Accelerated Copilot...