Definitely slow out here this morning. :coffee: Day 1 of a 9 day vacation :dancer:
:whistle: :cheers:
Looks like 15648 to me. :binoculars:
I'm pretty sure I know who my SS is, but I won't reveal my guess till Christmas. :santa:
Thanks for the link... I guess o_O :picard:
Well, my gift won't make it by the 18th. :emb: But it is finally on the sleigh. :tractor::santa:
Welcome aboard Eckie :handshake: Some great advice and input in this thread. :yes: I had 3 stoves in mind when shopping, the WS Ideal Steel,...
Welcome aboard StroggCore :handshake: No experience with the Worx product line.
Nice work Spencer :yes:
Sorry to hear that. I went to a "plan B" as well. Hope my giftee likes what I went with. I will likely still go with my plan A in the future,...
:eek: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: I think I'm VERY happy I've already got my gift. :whistle:
Morning everyone :coffee: One nice thing about the split shift, no need to wake up an hour early to clear the driveway and truck. Already...
Not to detract or distract the thread. But it's interesting that your Mom hung the Serenity Prayer above the kids toilet. They are words to live...
So far today it hasn't been a problem at all. Maybe something was in there and it wiggled out.
Hopefully it's nothing serious.
Hope n pray you and your Dr. can get your BP under control.
Horkn 's Travel Agency advice.. Enjoy your vacation folks. :yes: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Morning everyone :coffee: Well, we got around 2.5" of wet heavy snow overnight. Fortunately didn't lose power. Probably plow the driveway today...
I looked underneath and can see nothing out of the ordinary. No debris or anything. No scratches on the plate that slides either. It's almost...
Happy Birthday to wildwest and Oldhippie :)