Congrats, that's a beaut :yes:
Yes. It usually will pop up a member name list after a few letters. The ones that get me at times are member names with spaces. :doh:
From what I've heard and read, it's worth the trip. :yes:
Once it's in cat range, and (assuming) you're burning good dry wood, creosote shouldn't be an issue. I don't have an AS, but from what I've...
I think you've definitely earned the award. :D Not every day you can sell a person a split load of ash & oak, and leave with a truckload of ash...
:faint:
Have you really been that good this year. ;) :whistle: :santa:
Can't compare it to many other stoves, as I've limited experience with others. This is the second wood stove I've owned/operated in my life. But...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Excellent point . :yes:
:thumbs::thumbs: Good for you. Mines usually the opposite. :doh: I know that a lot of our elec inefficiency is with the hot water heater. I...
X2 ^^^ Although, got to say, Holly has never woke me up for that purpose.
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :yes:
Good pup :yes: Heck of a lot better than waking you up, you let him out and he just looks at you. o_O :doh:
Not really a soap box worthy rant, just 3:30 AM mental wanderings. :rofl: :lol:
Actually heard the Oil furnace this morning. :faint: I shut the primary down too much last night, Chazsbetterhalf said it was charcoal this...
Touche´ :handshake:
:binoculars: Where's your snow?? Nice find with the Ash. :yes: Nicer that it's convenient to access. :thumbs:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :salute: Not sure that's applicable now that China's made it to the moon. :headbang:
Slight rant.. So, I'm laying in bed, tossing and turning @3:30 AM :confused: My brain wanders to the subject of measurement.. Why on earth do...
Morning everyone :coffee: Day 1 of a 9 day vacation :dancer: I hope any travelling hoarders have safe travels. It'll be quiet here for...