I think way too much thinking goes into the mix oil topic, especially for firewood use saws. I’ve been in the tree work industry most of my life...
The kits are more than I need. My saws are all flat head adjustable, but I still put one in my basket. Just need a small flat that fits Husqvarna...
Do you have a link? I have the stihl carb screwdrivers everywhere, but they are not so good for the Husky screw tunnels. I tried to order a nice...
Big Leaf Magnolia [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
There are not many Live Oaks in NE NC and I have not run across a dead one, or any that I had to cut. I’ve heard it’s difficult to split.
It was raining when I left my house, but cleared in time for felling. Humid af though, so I was equally sweat wet.
Nope my job is done. The tree owner said he was going to buy a g660 and also get some slabs cut out of the trunk. I told them they could get $500...
[MEDIA]
[ATTACH]
There’s a drone video too. I’ll post it when I get it. It’s an amazing pov.
70” at a root flare ridge Southern Red Oak [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Big Job Stihl ftw! [ATTACH] Taking my toys and going home [ATTACH]
I’ll get a pic of the rot. The living side was thriving too. It’s a giant and I’m surprised part it hasn’t come apart already.
It’s a squattin. Nice primo score! :thumbs:
The Blue Flame, or Angel.
It’s the operator presence switch throttle dumb foot pedal. You can’t operate anything unless your foot has the pedal down. I was hoping there was...
I did do that to my saws
Professional duty [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Not much got done yesterday, so I’ll be working on Sunday [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Have not measured...
I suppose a tree job in a blizzard would be worse ffs [ATTACH]
It’s supposed to rain all day, but I just have to make it horizontal.