Rapid Super
[ATTACH]
Persimmon limb that was sagged to the ground with fruit. [ATTACH]
Obviously he has come to his senses after growing tired of the hobby saws.
I’d have everything covered if I could, but I can’t afford to cover it all. Moisture is woods enemy. Multiple stacks together and there is going...
The best thing about Red Maple is how fast it lights up. It’s good to mix with Oak.
I can quit whenever I want to o_O
I like 1ton dumps for maneuverability and versatility. Put a removable cap on it for chip truck duty.
For XGuard?
The stihl vise is more heavy duty than the Oregon.
Every time I watch Kevin’s latest video I think there’s a guy that doesn’t mind shoes full of chips.
My beard is a bar oil and chip collector. Pine chips are the best.
I can’t tell you. Spark plugs is something I take for granted being trouble free, so I only check them if a saw is not running right. All my saws...
Could be from loose vibrating that fatigues the ground. I dunno. My 272 was running with a loose plug, but it didn’t come apart. Maybe a bad batch...
Princess Tree (Paulownia tomentosa)
Red oak, white oak, other oaks, hickory, KC, cherry and some surprises. Hopefully hit some elm, because I can’t remember burning any. Some of it...
I’d rather pick up a couple of NY strips for $14-16, or a rack of baby back. Birria tacos from a food truck is a better value than mcdumps.
It’s been rough on me, but a coworker was just telling me how packed Texas Roadhouse was when he and his wife were there. Every time I pass that...
A friend had one of the square 4cyl Rangers and it had about the same power as a 1st gen Prius. Probably not going to find a Tacoma for 5k, but...