For bigger trees cut them down and paint the stump with undiluted glyphosate. You can also use tricoplyr found in otc brush killer. Foliar...
Pine makes any chain feel awesome. File the rakers down and enjoy!
Nice score! I’d use them to cover stacks, because we can have some wet winter months and Ian could be a soaker.
Buy, buy, buy :saw:
It doesn’t hurt to be a tad rich on H. How does it feel pinned in the cut.
Chainsaw rack
Cherry
They must be impressive if they can out throw these. [MEDIA] That’s something I’ll never see in real life. It’s like a firehose for snow. If you...
Here’s another hot deal! Boards galore in those bad boys [ATTACH]
Here’s a big one for free. Looks like someone tried finding the metal. [ATTACH]
Welcome to the club! You’re in the right place for everything firewood and more. :saw:
I’d say anything over 40” and it would have to be straight knot free primo wood to consider 40.
That’s my motto “small pieces small damage” :thumbs:
I see a lot more space for stacking white oak :stacker: There’s going to be some challenging roping between the truck and house.
Red Oak has it because of Willow, Southern, Northern, Black, Scarlet, Nuttall, Shumard, Pin White Oaks are everywhere with occasional patches of...
I saw an Asplundh pile this afternoon that spun my head around. It might be Ash or a Mystree. My 40mph opposite lane id skill is rusty....
The struggle is real. Too dry, or it’s going to rot before I use it.
I work at a university, so quieter cutting outside the dorms and academic buildings is what it’s for.
Yes, but with the ap200 battery. The 300s makes it rear heavy.
Lightning throttle response [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]