It’s the best :doh:
That’s interesting our Paws Paws were done by September if you could find a tree that wasn’t already cleaned out. I don’t know if it’s bird’s or...
I paid around $120 at the dealer.
Maybe we should work out a deal where you drive across country to buy oak logs for $500 ea. :makeitrain"
Dead center this morning [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
Oh dang now we have to start guessing. Is it Andy Feltherbush?
The bundle wood market is saturated. Almost every grocery and convenience store sells bundles, but I do make a few dollars selling taco loads....
Free home delivery. Gotta stock up before the storm.:woodsign: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Double guarantee of no accumulation this winter. :thumbs:
This is not a good deal [ATTACH]
Do you have Poplar in Oklahoma?
I’m in the cone of destiny. Hopefully it will just be a wet weekend with flapping tarps. Napals is looking like Atlantis right now.
Are they cut, split and stacked yet? :popcorn:
Sometimes they get ground, sometimes they don’t.
Chestnut Oak is ready for pick up. [ATTACH] A coworker got a 52 Olds [ATTACH]
Maybe eBay? Gotta pay for the bling baby:makeitrain"
Chestnut oak today or tomorrow, but Ian could change my plans. You gotta keep an eye out for those sneaky hoarders.
It looks like Redbud leaves in the picture with Blackgum wood.
Been out prospecting for firewood. Nice double stem chestnut oak is a yes [ATTACH] Some big red and some water oak [ATTACH] Pretty sure this is...