Yes. It takes a little extra effort to initially get the square off.
Enjoy the green natural world in these exclusive downtown Detroit luxury apartments.
$232 for ultra bling :makeitrain" They don’t list a 20” [ATTACH]
I worked all day in passing showers, so I loaded up the stove with oak when I got home. It’s an early start to the season.
The stihl light bars wear the same as the regular es bars. I have one tsunami bar and it’s been impressively durable, but it’s not as impressively...
Free pro Stihl :thumbs:
Does TOH grow in Washington?
They will only get more expensive, so might as well buy now.
You’ll need to have both saws for the optimum firewood cutting experience.
Yeah the Teak bench was just minding it’s own business when the hammer dropped
Yeah I can get to the teak. I’ll give away the hollow oak trunk. I’m far enough ahead that I don’t need it
It’s a Northern Red Oak so I won’t be surprised if the entire length of the trunk is hollow.
Some nice Hawthorn stems [ATTACH]
A little aftermath of Ian [ATTACH] [ATTACH] oh oh better call macco [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I don’t think we got over 2”. There were forecasts for 4-6”. I’ll be headed out shortly to start the cleanup. Thankfully the center of the system...
Paulownia
$750 and when you’re done if that doesn’t seem fair to you knock some off.
I recently spoke to a couple of Stihl reps about their batteries. He said batteries were manufactured in the Baltics, but it was transitioning to...
I would not sell punky wood.
I’m having my first fire because it’s raining windy and we’ll probably lose power during the night. Thanks Ian! Burning Ash, Northern Red Oak and...