This might be common knowledge in Michigan, but it showed up in my g feed. How to get a winter’s worth of firewood from Michigan state forests for $20
I’ve always heard chocolate is good, ashy is bad.
Looks like the previous owner made the tank a permanent fixture. Looks like you’ll have to cut the tank legs and make it a bolt on, or detach the...
Did I say give it away? Well I must have been tired :rofl: :lol: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Same, hurt my back about 10yrs ago and splitting vertical doesn’t bother me. Standing for long periods of time is no good for my back.
I know it’s real early for those low temps. Normally I’m not thinking about a fire until later in October. The hurricane broke something.
44 outside, but the house is warm from burning oak. Supposed to drop into the 30’s this weekend.
You create wind rows. Do you think he is implying that row in pic is 300?
I noticed yellow jackets are attracted to some wood when cut, or split.
I reckon that’s a real good deal to have in a prairie state.
I’m good, but it’s going to be a busy week of cleanup before I get to work on cleaning up my own yard.
I meant to get a pic, but a hurricane got in the way
I have some small bits to burn on my truck, but haven’t got the big pieces yet. The backrest is mostly complete.
My setup 50cc 16” .325 60cc 18” 3/8 XS 66cc 20” 70-72cc 20-24” 90cc 28” 122cc 30&36” .404 If I ever get 80cc that will become 28 and 90cc 32”
I have to admit that as soon as I saw Appalachia I was looking for the bed that creates the flagpole family tree. :salute:
I’m thinking a wood rack that doesn’t rot and the termites won’t eat it.
Words, who needs em.
We can rebuild it, make it stronger, faster and more powerful. :rofl: :lol: [ATTACH]
Yea I was referring to the smashed bench.
Yes that has been my experience with it. The square ditch will remain for several sharpenings, unless you power it out.