Pneumatic tires would help with maneuvering also. Nice score :yes:
It’s not my stuff. In order of pics: friends place, carter saw shop, blackwelders trading post.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Randoms [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Stihl Heavan [ATTACH]
New in the box! [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Now for the good stuff [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
To the saw shop and trading post, so I took some pics of stuff. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Does this mean its chainsaw shopping season?
I don’t recall ever seeing that in the old fashioned Oregon sharpening manual.
Thanks, Stihl wins by a mile as usual. :smoke:
The rack on the porch is perfection :yes:
That’s a pretty rack of wood Jeff. Did your new machine make those splits? They all look identical in size.
Had issues with my hands years ago and was told I had early rheumatoid. I don’t remember what if any medication I took, but the pain and...