It must be the lighting showing off the aerodynamics.
[ATTACH]
I don’t think they sell many saws [ATTACH]
A splitter upgrade would be first for me. That will increase inventory with less effort.
It looks like he might have one glove on, so he probably jacked his hands up too.
He sells saws, just not the ones in good condition that I want. He cuts a little firewood and fixes saws.
Taking it out on the saw and tractor. https://youtube.com/shorts/0nR_cAtmIcs?feature=share
The amount of pallets it takes to keep billions flowing into Walmart has to be astronomical.
I don’t have anything linked to my bank accounts. No auto payments. The few things I have are routed through 2 cc’s that have fraud protection and...
Administrative
Better luck next time. That saw probably had folks all over the world inquiring. :makeitrain"
I’m going to be a cam2 user as soon as I can get to RK.
Yes :dex::dex:
Buy asap!
I just sold a load of Ash, Cherry and KC that’s going to be burned outside. Same $ for me, so I don’t care if they smoke it. There’s no worry for...
I know he doesn’t. It makes no sense, because it will end up being auctioned off for peanuts compared to what I’d pay for one at a time.
I thought about a trade for an 064+, but I’m too attached.
The saw shop owner won’t sell many of his nicest saws. I’d be broke if he did. He’s got a brand new 084 and still wants to buy mine. He might have...
I figured buZZsaw BRAD would be interested in the 024 supers. That saw must be the grandad of the 241.
Right now I’m only hoarding firewood. There’s a lot of cash tied up in those collections.