[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Your disclaimer wont stop "them". :rofl: :lol:
Not all oil comes from the ground. True synthetic oils, group 4 and 5, are laboratory created, but, that's neither here nor there in what happens...
He has another channel. Total seal piston rings. He works there as well. Very cool stuff.
Sure thing bud. That dude is a Tribologist, oil formulator, and owner of speed diagnostics oil test lab. He's also owner or co-owner of Driven...
Yep.
I used to buy all our oil at once for a 3-4 year supply between orders. Now, I buy it a few weeks before any oil change. As far as 2 stroke mix,...
I had some 7 year old gear lube here that had a layer of brown stuff at the bottom just like you see in those vids I linked. No amount of shaking...
It actually does. The additives fall out of suspension and they can't be shaken back into the oil. All oils, gear lube ect will suffer this fate....
They aren't pigeons so they are safe. Lol
https://photos.app.goo.gl/mBYGJTKUGnZnf4hg9
You have a lot of interesting things all over your property.
Caddy I'm guessing.
That's true. Lol. I still haven't gotten mine...
You can't fix stupid I guess. Lol
I think he working his belt and the asphalt more than a sign.