Wasn't he the heavy equipment mechanic? Sad to hear this. Edit... Nevermind, I just now had time to read the obituary. This is who I was...
https://photos.app.goo.gl/1LdpCbsYGNXZaQye9
Blackstone labs test kit is $35 for a standard gasoline engine kit. More information on the report costs more. Roughly the same price, at $37, for...
Funny how this has snowballed. Op asked if oil can go bad. I posted the testing vids showing that it does with explanations of why. This by a...
Lol. So that's why all the bbq...
It can be depending on the cost of the oil but if you can extend your interval double or tripple, is works out in your favor. Plus it can show...
I saw cross cut teams this past weekend that could cut faster than that mac 1-43. I'm not joking.
Nice. I use oil analysis for drain intervals as well. I got away from it for several years but started again in the last couple years.
Exactly
Where is the middle finger emoji when you need one.
Stihl Chainsaw Parts | Husqvarna Chainsaw Parts | Sawzilla Parts I have 3 years on the proline AV mounts for my Makita. Still look like new....
Its a no brainer, well I thought anyway. Buy oil and use it in a year or two. Pretty easy concept. Why chance it. Because you're cheap? Lol
I talked to him about that because I was looking at a paint shaker for that exact purpose. He said shaking does not re blend the additives. Its...
How many lab tests have you had on old, unopened oil or from engines ran on old, separated oil? If none then you don’t actually know if you have...
Amsoil says two year shelf life on the dominator. I mix it in fuel that has a 5 year shelf life in the steel can it comes in and 2 years in the...
Your money, your engines. Do what you feel comfortable with. I'll continue to buy new oil vs hoarding it. Besides, in a grid down apocalypse...
[ATTACH]
Sorta. I'm trying something. I'll share if it's remotely close to a win. :handshake::rofl: :lol:
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]