Like smoked rubber.
I forgot about that deal. Lol
I don't split anything. I noodle if necessary but its usually not as I'm only a camp fire wood user.
Further "investigation", through reading the whole thread, leads me to believe its a log splitter. Never heard them referred to as "hydro" as...
Whats this hydro you speak of?
Congratulations Dennis. Im happy for you two.
Good deal bud. :yes:
I see you can read. Good job bud. :handshake::rofl: :lol:
I was thinking that very same thing. Lol
You think like I do. :handshake:Lol
I gotta fatten up for winter. Lol
Ooooo....I have 2 jars of the bacon fat in the fridge. That's happening next steak.
I concur. Game changer. And it's in a well made, heavy duty grill, not a tin pos that will rust / burn through in a couple years.
To make meat cool again. How about that. Lol
Thanks bud. I love this new grill. I'm still in the learning stages using it but its great to be back using charcoal to properly cook meat.
It was 6 pm our time... But, I feel 80 so that counts. Lol
[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Both units in operation again tonight. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Ribeye in the charcoal unit, jalapeƱo poppers in the pellet oven.