Probably so. You cant believe anything you see or hear anymore.
Looks like a hard hat with an engine in it. Lol
They have points according to the link above. I haven't had to do anything to the points on the few I've had. They can be chipped to eliminate...
[ATTACH]
Eggscellent. :salute:
Model Profile: XL-2
Sounds good. I'm currently high bidder at $4 and change.
Pm me if interested in this. JNJ ONLINE AUCTION, LLC - West Michigan’s Premiere Online Auction Center This auction closes next Thursday.
This one looks to have the original bar and chain. Factory grind. Almost no scratches on the bar. It still had that safety tip on the end. It has...
About this wedding GTG you are having...I thought you were done hosting. :whistle:
[ATTACH] https://photos.app.goo.gl/CmDLhtWxSjrxDnBV7
A mint yellow pro version sold for $76.56 this past auction. [ATTACH]
No loose clothing around that unit. Lol
I'm thinking so. I've had many of these in the past and only one wouldn't run. That was because the muffler was full of loose rust and people...
These will be on the bench soon. I'll pick them up from the auction next Tuesday. Even if none of them are salvageable there is a lot of magnesium...
Amen brother. Lol
I recently bought a pair of USA made composite toe keens. So far I like them.
Keen makes comfortable shoes n boots.
Squirrel!
I meant putting a piece of rubber in a smoker. Lol. Thats what any of that chicom rubber smells like which is the overwhelming scent in a china...