Im in good company. Lol
Yes. Honda, Toro and Ariens make tracked hydro units. Or did as of a couple winters ago.
Yep
Big time. Todays $1600 quote was the same dealer that quoted $1400 last time we checked. That was before we bought the truck. We bought the other...
Good deal.
[MEDIA]
Because of that exact thing, I removed the raker files on all of mine and started using west coast progressive depth gauge plates and did them in...
Lol. Lot of truth in that statement. That saw does have automatic oiling...sort of. It pumps in and out with the throttle. The issue arises when...
Not that 5000 is a big deal but the 3.5 honda is 105,000 miles or 7 years for the timing belt. Ours will time out before hitting the milage. We...
And he didn't know we purchased it there before the quote.
I just called the dealership where we bought the Ridgeline from. $1275 for timing belt service with new water pump and hydraulic tensioner....
I jamed up chain between these vids from not pumping the auxiliary oil lever enough. https://photos.app.goo.gl/xVesRi7uNtKbordF9
Vids... Early 70's Remington mighty mite. 34cc. 16" aggressive semi chisel. The lil saw that could. https://photos.app.goo.gl/Gei8MALPoqqWgW6B7
Our hrv has one. Problem free so far at 94,000 miles. Fluid changes every 30,000 using Amsoil CVT fluid. I'll never buy another just out of fear....
CRVs have a belt in a much scarier place....the CVT. Lol
Our dealer said $1400, which includes belt, water pump and the hydraulic tensioner. That was a while back though. I've read its best to use an...
I had two. Both in TJ wranglers. Outside of rear main leaks, they were excellent. Fun to drive.
The 4.0 jeep engine is my favorite engine of all time. Especially with a manual transmission.
I intentionally ran 40:1 canola oil in a weed trimmer. 3/4 of a gallon of mix and the big end of the rod was sloppy on the crank. It was a mess...
Id eat that till I split. Looks great.