I have a customer who likes BB so he gets a cord of it provided I scrounge enough of it. This will start his 26-27 tally.
I had stopped real quick on the way back last week to be sure. Passing it quick and stopping to actually see it's close up are two different things.
Spotted this en route to a delivery last week. Had another delivery for him today so the 241 made the trip. Fresh cutting back from the wires....
Thanks to Eric Wanderweg for picking up the six gallons for me. I think Biden was in office when he did. :emb: Thanks for not charging me a...
Im the same way. Work pants are another one. I found a style of Dickies work pants I REALLY liked. "Comfort waist" with an elastic expanding...
Cant figure it out Mike? What is it?
I hate when they discontinue stuff. I can relate on the footwear. Certain style of work book I buy at Walmart. Last year I couldn't find them...
[IMG]
Ever sell cedar bundles? Ive had some cedar rounds in the way at the wood yard for too long now. Decided to split them up and sell for solo...
Need more locust...just sayin' :woodsign: Its amazing how fast you can zip through the right sized logs and I can't blame you for buying those...
Great to hear from you Dave. Glad to hear all is well. Miss you too. Maybe MikeInMa can have another GTG and you can split that elm for him?...
Had a guy drive 45 minutes for ten bundles of hickory and ten bundles of cherry. He was very pleased as was I. He was telling me that he smokes...
Its okay Joe, you're among friends! :D At least its done and over with...for now. Go hit the Goldilocks pile and you'll feel better. The new...
Split about 3/4 of it yesterday. Have an almost empty rack ready to go.[ATTACH]
What will become of the catalpa? SS wood? Mix with bundle wood? Mill fodder? Ive thought of using the bags for nuggets or for rounds cut...
Did you mill mostly hardwoods?
Gotta be the FHC score of the year there. Way to keep after it.
Thats the FHC spirit! :salute: Nice grab WP! :thumbs:
The go getter, ambitious, hard work ethic trumps our common sense at times. Ask me how I know.
I would've come back with a saw. My back would've been hurting like yours trying to load those. Back pain and making firewooding kinda go hand...