I hear them in the thickets next to my wood storage. Their distinct "mew" a sign of the season. They aren't very frightful.
We had our annual sighting a few weeks back. Close to the seed feeder. We put and orange half out right away to entice it. Nope. Tried it for...
Well have to try these at your next GTG! :whistle: You guys can go first!:D
Not easy to get a picture from the closet. :D
:deadhorse:
Second load went Tuesday. All red maple. He will take another cord in a month. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I have another couple customers to call for...
https://youtube.com/shorts/8a1ZM2nfmrA?si=pZdXO3F5ekO6B89X
Mother nature provides and you obliged. Great firewood there. Nice that it was off the ground for you. Wish I scored beech more often.
I was thinking more in the way of s'mores. :drool:
Different type of tree...arborvitae IINM. ERC very common tree. Common sight in an open fields and along stone walls as they love sunlight. If...
Performance Built 27 ton. Box store special that's four years old. Sometimes I'll fill a feed/litter bag with shards while splitting. [ATTACH]...
8" and up IIRC. Larger than usually seen. I had to section one up to back in. Cut 8'6". Looks like they were part of the earlier clearing work...
Well most of the time. New tree guy I've connected with gives me a couple days notice of his next job. Clearing for a barn build and access....
Split the load off the truck this morning. Birch[ATTACH] Locust. [ATTACH] Some serious creepy crawlies found in the birch. That's my pinky in...
YOU'RE BURNING PINE???!!! :faint: Gonna burn your house down:D All kidding aside, that's a nice find. :yes: Reminds me of when I would search...
Doesnt get much better, does it? :loco: :crazy: :woodsign:
Yeah baby! :dex: Way to get after it RK! :tree: :saw: Nice being able to pick and choose when there's a glut of wood for the taking. I know...
Good luck and work safe!
Big answer here.........I have in the past, but not on a hill that steep. I prefer gravity to work with me and at my age its not. Im sure you...
Birch was fresh cut and I initially (last week) thought the BL was too until I saw the weathered end cuts yesterday. Ill take the BL either way....