Dont know how many pairs we have but have seen three males at the feeder at once. They showed up a few years back and have returned every Spring....
Dont think I've encountered any yet. Usually just small garter snakes in my stacks/PA
Sweet! Don't neglect the 400XS. It's needs lovin' too!
Female (or juvenile) rose breasted grossbeak imitating a hummingbird.[ATTACH]
Did you hear about the desert that told jokes? It had a dry sense of humor! BO
Getting there!
:rofl: :lol: I feel sorry for the neighbors who are down wind of your chimney when you do!!!
So you like burning your shorts? :D
Ive never tried the sledge and wedge from the edge (hey that all rhymes). I have noodled 2/3-3/4 of the way through the "conventional" way and...
I what minimal experience I have with apple, it has very little aroma. I split some recently and sniffed it and almost no smell. Ive been known...
Looks like some sort of fruit wood, apple based on bark and heartwood color..
Sweet. You may never touch your other saws again.
Funny, this was the first one that popped into my mind.
The Lord giveth, aw1137 taketh. Small miracle right there.
True, but this time of the year I don't like having rounds sit for too long. They weather fast plus bugs/mold seem to appear out of nowhere. At...
Thanks. Probably next week. Not looking forward to it. Wanna help? :saw: jrider may have to move the support group meeting up. :D
Cant say ive ever seen a catbird at the feeder, just hear them for the most part. Blackbirds on occasion at the feeder. Saw a cowbird come it...
Back again today. Hour and a half working it this afternoon. 500i solo with 25 & 20' bars. Solid face cord plus for the load.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Unloaded yesterday. No room on maple mountain so I started another row of rounds. Im hoarding it faster than I can process it which isn't a bad...
LOL! No. I wasn't about to touch those things with bare hands!