So if the meat is solid it should be good? I have some sales and then start worrying :picard:about having enough dry on hand.:loco: :crazy:...
For some reason i thought you had a lot more pecan than that? Im surprised its that stringy. I imagined it would split like hickory.
Stopped at Walmart late this afternoon and this small flock of crows were pecking away at this when I pulled in. Some type of clear plastic...
dont mess with red heads! :rofl: :lol: Never have seen one (the bird kind) in person. Plenty of RBWP's here. They can be noisy at the feeder.
Gotta wear your waders! :rofl: :lol:
Oops!!! :emb: Wasnt it originally this weekend?
The rack I'm going to build (I hope) will be divided into four sections. Total volume of 1.75 cords and hold apple, hickory, cherry and...
Good stuff there. Personal use or for sale. I didn't think you save much in the way of SS wood. Sass makes for good outdoor lumber. I had a...
I could go maybe Friday, but plans for weekend. Six hours one way for me.
Only reason I asked is I have a half cord of hickory that I scored cut from standing dead trees. Also cut a small remnant hickory log last week...
Apple one of my good sellers. I have maybe a half cord on hand. Score last September and a trade for some crab apple helped. The current dry...
IINM he is going to Pennslyvania this weekend and was bringing some pecan chunks. Road trip to PA Gary?
Kind of a dumb question...standing dead or old logs that have been on the ground for over a year. Does wood lose its smoking quality as it ages...
Another good weekend for smoker sales. Guy picked up four apple on Saturday, another took ten yesterday (5 oak, 5 cherry) and another taking...
I did. It's called the FHC! :rofl: :lol: Nicest group of folks I've ever met! :salute:
Sure is! :loco: :crazy: Never any denial here. May go into remission, but can flare up at a moments notice. You and Eric have been slacking...
Congrats on reaching the three year plan. :salute: A very gratifying feeling for sure. Shed looks great full of wood. :thumbs:
Im always amazed at how a few birds can stay crammed in a nest as they grow with seemingly no room to move.
Not BS, but BL. Black locust that is. Everyone knows how I get rather giddy :banana:when I score some. FBM find last night. A bit farther...
Found this when I left this morning. One of the swallow babies fell out of the nest. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]