He lives in Southern Minnesota! :D
Did you let the 400 blow out the candles? Probably would've blew them off the cake!:D
I guess your wish came true! :rofl: :lol: Cant think of a better way to spend your birthday! :dex: :saw: Have fun and cut safe.
Happy Birthday Chud
Thats funny. I see stuff like that all the time on FBM. Some folks see dollars signs, whereas others just want it gone ASAP.
Sorry to hear the NH plans aren't going well. At that price to build a house I'd prop up a yurt and call it home. I've been wondering how it was...
Got the rest of the apple yesterday. Ill process today. [ATTACH] Glad I don't have to process wood like this all the time! :picard:
BL splits got moved and stacked. Barkless in back. Before and after.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
What it stacked out to. An unusually small amount for one of my scores, but its BL[ATTACH]
Thats my only pet peeve against big green BL..the thick bark. Glad you went back. Yeah this time of year the bark loosens up pretty quick and...
I try not to get attached to mine otherwise i have separation anxiety when it sells!!! :loco: :crazy: :rofl: :lol: Amazing how thick the bark...
Yes cherry heartwood lasts a long time. In the future I'd like to build an Adirondack chair from cherry heartwood, as well as the other rot...
The rack is more or less going to be a divider to fit into an overhang where ive stacked bundle wood in the past. Gets some afternoon sun. Since...
I have one from 1992 that I'm the original owner. It was gone thoroughly gone through and cleaned by a well respected member here (M2theB) I...
Split the rest of the crabapple I traded for. Oddball lengths and shapes. Gotta figure out a way to sell it? I was gonna fill a feed bag with...
Split the rest of the load and stacked. Filled a half cord rack. [ATTACH] The rest getting moved to my BL location.[ATTACH]
Don't see anything on the calender. Normally I work on wood if nothing.
More than likely there is, just not in areas he travels? Then again I don't think he has locust mania. I could spot them while blindfolded....
Do it. Sadly we don't have the activity like in the past. Again we don't watch it all the time and I guess we expect one to be there when in the...
Appreciate the offer! :handshake: