:dex: He may have to change his user name!:D
Nice to see the bins filling with primo wood. :thumbs: That should bring lots of Benjamins! :makeitrain"
Are you referring to the shed of splits? If so yes. I built the third bay so I have one emptying, one filling and one drying. Each holds four...
:rofl: :lol:
PLUS its a little easier to get up vs. being in a full kneeling position...not much, but little less grunting and groaning.
Split the rest of the red maple today. Cut back in April from my Red Maple Score thread. Most ended up in general cordage. A little went for...
I prefer a one knee stance. Saves the back and I can still move a bit.
Yes I will get pics and details. I was in Woodbridge yesterday with a wood delivery. I'm about 15 minutes away.
Coll machine! Slip them A $20 and maybe you can drive it! :quad: Post pics if you do!
Horizantal noodling was an idea of his a few years back. IINM he posted a thread about it. I've tried it a few times, but gets awkward holding a...
When I scored that rubber last Fall I used a cardboard tube to do the same. Stuff gets heavy in a hurry and not easy to work with. I had rolled...
Looking good Joe! :thumbs: Is that the same bin we started two years ago? ;) Be careful on a ladder, especially messing with a tarp. I've...
Maple mountain has been shrinking. Down to two rows of rounds/chunks. Got all the wood from this score CSS as well as some of the silver maple...
Standing dead elm is good stuff. Glad in didn't hit the garden.
Finally was able to get the second half cord to customer from post #249. Rainy May didn't help. Had some presplit from a recent score and split...
I put two additions on mine and haven't bought a saw since before I started them. Hmmmmm! What to get??? I know what brand I'll buy. So when...
Not for me. Keep on breaking protocol or in gonna keep breaking your...well nevermind! :whistle: You make some nice firewood my friend! :thumbs:...
Just don't screw it up!!!:D
Cut and split the rest of the apple this morning. 1/4-1/3 came out full length and split straight. [ATTACH] I had an idea of selling the chunks...
Why did the clown take a bath? Cuz he smelled funny. How does a skunk smell? With its nose. How does that big statue next to the pyramids...