I have it in case i get hungry and didnt pack a lunch. Either granola or some type of trail mix. First sighting of a rattlesnake there this...
Been passing this since it was cut last month. Didn't look all that appealing as dead sugar maple is usually punky plus it was typical random...
Had a guy pick up four bundles of apple and two hickory tonight. He tells me my price is too cheap. I've exhausted my supply of straight apple...
Nice morning for that vs. the Summer like weather of the past few days. At least the hard part is done (hopefully) What has the yield been so far?
You taking it? Any good for firewood?
Always sad to see anything like that.
Nice! Will that go for smoker sales? How common is MB there?
A 500i would be nice for your fleet! :D :saw: Just sayin'!
Nice job! Any for sale?
Could be. I think the 14" bar on my MS241 runs 55dl chain.
I was confused myself. scavenger can you post some pics of the saw and bars please? Have you looked closely at the info stamped on the bar?
No. You need the exact same chain inc. pitch and gauge.
I can see it in your fleet. You did like my 241.
I have about a cord of silver maple rounds to process yet. Will you mix the SM with other woods for bundles or sell by itself? I'll mix shoulder...
Looks like good stuff. Gotta like fast drying wood.
Could be?
Processed the load the other day [ATTACH] and moved today. That's BL in the back of the PU. Apple close to the cab. [ATTACH] Wood was cut a...
Yeah its not the fall, its how you land. Had three falls in my roofing career. All from one story and two off ladders. Walked away from all of...
Late to the party here. The 400 is my choice. I own one and love it. Running a 25" bar will take care of your large logs. Largest log I ever...
Congrats Kevin. Have lots of fun and post lots of pics.