I like cool dry days. Mid fall through most of the winter and into mid spring. Cold doesn't bother too much so unless it's got a real bite winter...
Kill it with fire!!
Our tree dump is great source for scrounging too. Besides poisonous vine cover wood or wood you or your family is allergic to, I think all...
Say what???? A big corporation feeding us inaccurate numbers? Never!!! Next thing you will tell me is that political candidates don't always come...
Been seeing geese last few days and they are coming your way.
Saw our first Robin this last weekend...and not the Batman kind either. :)
Equally as good in my book. I typically do belt and suspenders and add poly to kraft faced.
It's good hearing from you man.
Thanks for your concern.
Thanks for your opinion and post. Everyone has their opinion, and a maul is definitely not for everyone. I like my maul...it's the only thing I...
Done for the day. Church this am, some work, then went to a funeral visitation with my Mother. Threw a small fire on, even though the temps...
You're right about the dust! I cut some before for plumbing ..used a circular saw with a concrete blade. Dust galore!
Tad chilly indeed. The original house didn't have wall insulation. The addition had some, but it was that balsam wool stuff....R2 or so....one...
Lol. Good luck with that! :)
I wish I had that. Need to put in a sump and tile in the basement...and redo some poorly draining driveway. Great gift indeed!
Dang....now I'm having a hard time going back to sleop. Maybe this will help. [MEDIA]
Since I'm up with one of the dogs, figured Id post a little Rock A Billy to start everyone's day. [MEDIA]
I'm going to redeem this thread by posting a much better version of "Story of My Life". [MEDIA] Shame on you Gas...blaming your "daughter" :)
Yes, that big ole beast will put hair on your chest, so be carefully! :)
Yeah...love the look of a clean yard with the rounds waiting to be split. That and it keeps the grumpy neighbor lady a bit happier. :)