Just that you must feel stuck them.
I understand. I'm ok with with disagreement as long as it's discussed like adults and kept nice though.
I didn't see an issue in anything that was said. It was a discussion on voting...not about the parties to vote for.
Hmmmm, you are in a corner aren't you?
Resourceful ideas! It's all about the results and it's sounds like you have the results you're after. :)
There is more to the system than voting. Maybe you should make a change in it by running for office? Since you said it's not apathy you still have...
Vote all the time. A great privilege I'm not giving up without a fight. One of the many freedoms we have do to huge sacrifices of those who came...
Nice. Mining the tree dump!
That will get you ahead in a hurry. Nice job!
Nice work!
I can't see the files, but I'm sure anything picked from your heart will be great. :)
Thanks....I was just hoping I'd spell their names right...it's pretty hard to erase with a chainsaw. :)
That would have been cool whitey. Next time. :) I had a little time to do some more clean up work this morning. Got the tree cut back to the main...
Almost as good. Some salami my daughter gave me for Christmas. :)
10 year old white Wisconsin cheddar...mmmm, old cheese. :)
Simple things for simple folk! :)
Yes, but I use my left hand for cheese and meat. :)
Can you smell the testosterone? Fire, beer, meat, cheese, crackers and remote controls! :) [IMG]
Toaster...I thought the prize was coasters....about 24" diameter ones. :)
Welcome to the club. We're a pretty relaxed group of folks here so kick back and enjoy. :)