A great band doing justice to another great punk band. [MEDIA]
Pass out the cigars! :)
Cheesy video and all. :) [MEDIA]
Sorry to hear this. God has amazing power...you're in good hands with him.
Done! [IMG]
I made it to church on time today. Last year I arrived only to see everyone leaving...I just kept driving by. :)
What....you don't have a garage? :)
Sorry for your loss.
Ummmm....ummmm....well ok? Really...a poplar??? I could see an oak...even a red maple, but a poplar??? :)
Shawn has birthdays? I thought he was ageless! :)
Thanks everyone. It means alot. Locust Post I hope you your challenges quickly pass. :)
Well I once ate toast without butter...is that close? :)
Hmm, I'd talk to your provider to see if there is something they can do. I used an undelete app recently but it didn't help me. Sorry I can't help...
Did you try looking in your "settings" for "storage" section? It has a "pictures" section that will list how much room is taken up by pictures....
Thanks guys. Seemed ridiculous to post that since it's nothing compared to some problems out there, but it's been kind of tough for a while. Kind...
I feel stupid in writing this, but I could use some prayers about my work. I see the pain others go through and feel mine isn't worth worrying...
I think he goofed off like this last year also...correct? :)
I knew Minnesota was going to the dogs, but this is ridiculous! :)
No fire this morning. :( First time since fall.
I can't imagine it being freeing, but thats what make life so interesting....all the different point of views. :)