Bucked, split and stacked. Just the right amount to finish out one of my good wood stacks. [IMG]
Found this on the internet...thought it was kind of cool for kindling storage. [IMG]
Here is the little bit I brought home. [IMG]
Light snow up here too...you must have sent it to us. :)
I felt a difference in the kitchen where I went from R2 to about R35. :)
Us too....one day for a long Easter weekend.
Birthday dinner with my youngest. :)
Thems fighting words! :)
Great. Thanks guys. There is one more small section that I will try to grab tomorrow.
Without thorns?
Having a sick child stinks....I'm sure you would rather be sick then him. Praying for his speedy recovery.
That's what I was thinking....but I try not to think too much.
Picked up a bit-o-wood today at the tree dump. Not 100% sure of what I've got. [IMG] [IMG] I'm guessing locust..what say you experts?
I think there is some good info on kayaks in the "Hobbies" section. Kayaks look like a blast!
I see you're new...but I like you already! Replacements are my favorite 80s punk/alternative band.
Another great one from the Tubes!
Extra insulation and sealing is always welcome in my house. :)
We haven't burned for about a week but Thurs and Fri look to be in the 20s at night low 40s during the day with snow possible so I bet we fire up...
Awesome stuff the Ramones..the power of three chords! :) I read that when they started they wanted to cover Beatles songs, but weren't good...
[MEDIA]