Great song. Love both upbeat and more intro respective songs by the Mats. [MEDIA]
Awesome! Here's to a healthy baby and mom!!
Just something fun. What our car looked like after our snow last night....by the way we don't own a minivan or station wagon. :) [IMG]
They said 6 to 8...guess we are just lucky! :)
Up early to shovel a pathway for the dogs so the can do there "duty" Easily 14" of heavy snow out there and it's still snowing.
Thanks. They didn't dare ask any questions or it would have taken longer. :) No, won't be able to make it. Hope to get to the Iowa Charity cut...
Done with an hour and a half presentation...and I was doing the presenting! Uggggg, I hate public speaking. What's that Lassie?? You say there is...
What you making....and what time do you want me there? :)
Very true young lady. So many times we look at someone and never know the hurdles they face.
I'm sure I can say he is indeed in all our prayers.
I've had some serious challenges as of late, and I'm sure like many of you, the stress of personal and professional issues has taken its toll. But...
Here is the link to the Decorah Iowa Eagles Decorah Eagle Cam
Just watched the Public TV special on him last week. Pretty amazing. I think I work pretty hard, but after watching him I felt like a slug. :)
It's rough losing a friend....2 legged or 4 legged. Take care man.
No pine in my stacks, but I love my dry silver maple for the same reason. Almost self ignites it's so dry. :) Will you come onto more pine later?
Looking at that picture I thought I would take a better look at the cribbed end on each stack. The stack in the background is about the 3rd...
Mountain Dew...the secret of life! :) Started splitting and stacking the hackberry...a little done....a lot to go! :) [IMG]
Nice setup indeed!
I shake my head at regulations like that. Designers are forced to design to extreme standards and to meet regulations that too many times are...
A poly vapor barrier doesn't meet code? I think the Energy Code states 4 mil poly is fine. What are they asking beyond that?