Where's the fun it that? I can't wave at the neighbor lady with curtains up. :)
Yep...dirty old Sycamore. :)
I was thinking a maple....silver. Most of my silver splits easily but a limb I took down last summer split like some of my elm! Welcome aboard!
With that face it's pretty hard to tell her to get off the bed. [IMG]
Great to hear that.
Finally got back to working on the downstairs bathroom project. I've been working on this for way too long so I decided to try to make some...
Had my first packzi a week ago....I assure you it won't be my last! :)
Right back at you Butcher!
But if you start the saw, won't everyone be awake anyway??? :)
Going to try to do a little bucking, splitting and stacking...does that count?
Threw a small fire on...dropped in the 20s last night. Made the breakfast casserole and took all four dogs out for a walk. Also had time to make...
Kung Pow.... use to watch it all the times with my boys. Dang miss them. It's a great spoof movie of Oriental B movies.
God gave us so much....and nature and all its beauty is one of the most magnificent gifts of all. Great to hear you found the joy in the simple...
Looking darn good! EAB take those trees?
My picks are both Guy Ritchie's (Madonna's ex-husband). "Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels" and "Snatch" Both are violent dark comedies but I...
Very cool...love the 3 wheeler.
Now I'm might be all washed up, but I'm thinking you've done this before Scotty Overkill :) Nice job as usual buddy!
Took the limbs out to the tree dump and drove by the park. I found the heavy snow brought down several big branches from an old pine (luckily no...
Tree limbs to the tree dump. Also made a omelette dish to throw in the oven before Easter services tomorrow.
I agree...probably should try to track down the original owner and return it. :)