Nice little fire on....dipped back in the 30s last night. Off to work for a while then hopefully get to work a little more on my shed project and...
Thanks man...but oddly enough you're not the first to offer to beat me. :) Hope you feel better man
I was just glad I didn't receive a lot of "likes" for my post before everyone knew it was a joke! :)
Never too late....I bet wildwest will bite :)
Funny I just worked all afternoon where they make Bomb Pops.
You apparently didn't look through your own photos?? :)
Ok....just so you know for sure. [IMG]
Oh is it the first of April??? Who knew?? :) Well at least I got Grizzly for a minute or so. :) Although the parasol idea does sound...
After this last season and the troubles I had with my stove I'm throwing in the hat. Wasn't an easy decision at all. In fact knowing that I won't...
Awesome pictures and great to have you here!
Lol. Yes my crazy Canadian uncles. :)
Hey does...especially since he wasn't used as a shim. :)
Lol....or just burnt.
Because of the shape of the room and because the basement has kneewalls, I ended up with an extra deep wall. I tried to take advantage of the...
Great news Eric and Backwoods! Take care Locust....backs are easy to aggravate.
Just be careful when you roll over in the morning for a kiss! :)
Wow global warming has hit Alaska in a big way!!! Glad you're back man!
Nice setup and great team work!
Oh boy....I got the slow part down, but it's not too steady of progess. :) It's "my" bathroom according to my bride says so as long as it...
Good idea, my wife said the same thing. 99% of the time my wife's car blocks the "view" into the bathroom, but it still is a good idea.