Top notch looking shed!
Bubble wrap that's already been popped. :)
Heading down to the islands?
I had a feeling it wasn't true....but I read it on the internet so I know it's true. :)
Great info. Now if I could get some help on changing my muffler bearings. :)
Woke up this morning. Hit my Weather Chamnel app, sunny, temps in the 80s lows in the 60s today and all week. Rubbed eyes, saw the location was...
Thanks. I've found out over my time of hoarding...even a bad stack of wood is a good stack of wood. :)
Long frustrating day at work. Had to blow off some steam...so I finished out that stack of hackberry. [IMG] Swinging the maul helped. Beer in...
Found this a while back [IMG]
20%, wow...and here we can get all the free wood we want at tree dumps.
Well heck, since you have so much experience just pop on over! :)
You're a good lady Wildwest. :)
Good ideas. Medicine - check, I tried snacks but she is dieting, soup - check, shes been sleeping too much to read, old movie on the dvr. :)
Ran a couple water lines in for the sink today. Thank God for pex and Shark bite fittings! [IMG] You can see how I notched the one support to...
Motto for the day was "a little bit of a lot of things" My bride woke up sick so I've been doing a bunch of little things so I could stay close...
Sucks but glad it wasn't worse. :(
So happy for you! You must be flying high...and rightfully so!
Yet another reason I could never quit burning wood. [IMG] My dogs would never forgive me! :)
Well you don't have to worry...I'll be around for a good long time...or at least until next April 1st. :)
Sure sure.... :)