We have a lot of Shagbark around here. I have dozens on my 21 acres, along with a ton of red oak, maple, ash, cherry, birch, and pine. I spotted...
Very impressive numbers man!!! I have to hand it to you guys who sell commercially. A lot of hard work. I like just doing my 8 or so cords a year.
15 years???
How did it even make it that far? I’d imagine it would immediately implode upon being loaded. There must be at least 20k of logs on that trailer....
Same here, I have to barely keep the stove going while people are over. One split every couple hours. It gets up to 75 f pretty easy and...
According to this, they will match any competitors price, including other TSC stores. This splitter is advertised at $899 where I am. That's after...
Not seeing the playground leads me to believe you’re telling fibs
WOW..... I just looked back at the original link and they are factoring 20% moisture content for wood which is a hair high, but about right, and...
Study was probably the wrong word to use. This is the link i researched for the #2 heating oil. Energy Content in Some Common Energy Sources I...
I prefer the chunks and the uglies, but I do burn cookies.
Looks good. Always nice to re-purpose stuff.
The other big factor that has been mentioned is the difference in temperature. The study showed 38 MBTU per tank of oil, but it didn't mentioned...
There are several advantages really... *Gets you out of the house *An excuse to not do indoor chores *Exercise *Saves money *Better heat *Excuse...
Here's some food for thought...... According to the all powerful internet, a standard 275 gallon oil tank of #2 heating oil is equivalent to...
How many separate their firewood by species? I tend to burn it as I go, but wonder if I'm wasting a lot of high BTU wood on "milder" days (25-40...
Leafsnap is a New App to Identify Trees Anyone ever use this? Seems it identifies through the leaf pic. A bark pic app would be easier for taller...
Looks like either Sycamore or American Beech to me. Any up close pics of the splitter?
Well chit, I didnt know it was a picture thread [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] I still need to take some of the Kioti with 8' plow and post them in...
I love the snow as well. I have 4 snowfighters ready to go. Three plows and a blower, all on 4 wheeled machines. I have another blower that I...
None of his videos have comments, I wonder why