MikeInMa, I'm new here, whats the story with the FHC sign?
Definitely a biggun’ How big will the new woodshed be?
That’s a peavy. It’s used to roll logs. A cant hook is almost the same, but instead of a point tip it has more of a hook tip. Both are used to...
You can give a flick of the wrist turning the tongs sideways to release the round, or can give it a quick down then up to release the round. This...
Probably a Yukon Tracks
+1 on the husky brand tongs. They go where I go. [IMG] [IMG]
As was mentioned, the main use of a pickeroon for me anyways, is too extend my reach. Whether unloading a pickup or a trailer it enables me to...
I had plowed for the State for over 30 hours straight and didn’t realize how much we had gotten. Real fun having to do my 800 plus foot driveway...
When’s Matt and his pa delivering my new Eastonmade?
Nice!!! I have the same pickaroon and love it.
All told 16” here in central MA
Finally stopped snowing here. All told, from Sunday late afternoon until early this afternoon we got 16”. I told my wife I want a 40”+ storm and...
Woke up to another 5” of snow. Still snowing pretty good. Supposed to end around 9-10am, so May get another inch or two. So between Sunday-now we...
You can see Andrews pricelist here: Wood Splitters
9" here in central MA.
I used a basic splitter like you describe for years. There are tricks you can use like double stacking the halves, not letting it do a full cycle...
You look mighty cold little feller, hows bout you crawl in the stove and warm up for a spell
Why can’t my wife want stuff like this for Christmas
The little guy thinks your friends, until he looks up and sees you standing over him with an axe smiling. Your an animal, like Kathy Bates in Misery.
Looks great. I built one similar last year. You’re going to love it compared to open stacks. No cross stacking the ends, little chance of tip...