Great point about rough terrain. The trailer would see some fields and dirt trails at times.
Happens all the time. How about when you see a sweet firewood setup while driving and find yourself on the wrong side of the road!
I agree, looks like Black Walnut
Sure Trac offers 6x10 deckover dumps in both twin 3.5k axles and twin 5k axles. The former actually weighs less than the 5x10 lo profile from...
For your situation, you have a great setup. I bring in wood and stack it in the basement usually in November. My stove is in the basement as...
I have two cats. One is a stone cold killer. Ill be sitting and hear a paw slam against the glass door. Another dead fly. Hes caught numerous...
This is my off road trailer I use in the woods. Its a 4x6 Supertilt that dumps via hydraulics. I love this trailer. I had it stuffed about 3' high...
Typically I'd load it by hand if a far away scrounge. If close by to my house (within a couple miles), Id load it with the Kioti NX.
I see Lamar offers the 5x10 in either a single axle or tandem axle. Both 7k rated. I really like the Lamar the ebst so far, they seem the heaviest...
I just looked in my manual, the towing capacity for mine is actually 6700 lbs. I was off in my original post. Thanks for the reply. It always...
I am looking to purchase a small dump trailer to use for my own use/homeowner jobs. Mainly gathering firewood and mulch. The tow vehicle is a 2019...
4 degrees f this morning
I also think people need to be honest with themselves and compare apples to apples. Do you and your sibling both work full time and how far is...
My brother and sister are both hard workers. Hard work can be displayed in various ways though.
Gotta spend money to make money....in any business. Can always sell the equipment and get some of your money back.
20 percent faster than semi chisel chain, not 20 percent faster than non titanium full chisel chain
Second ones obviously a joke. First one doesn’t seem to be. Mark sounds like a real prick.
I have room for them at my house. I’ll keep them safe and warm. We’ll have a grand ole’ time. I’m sure I can spark up some interesting conversation.
Any polyethylene sled like those used for ice fishing should work. Otter is a well known one that was previously mentioned.
According to Woodweb's log weight calculator.... Assuming that Water Oak log with tongs suspended from the loader is 5' long with a 26" small end...