I want to hear from the folks who use significant amounts of wood. Those who burn at minimum, 6 full cords a season. I know to me, it seems...
I think it could be argued either way. It gets rained on, and snowed on, but the sun dries it off quicker uncovered. versus Its covered and not...
Anyone notice how he said she "was" a cougar. As in.... past tense. As in.... no longer is. Wuuuuuuuuutttttttttt
I tried it, so you still have to click on the link to open the image, but the access to the other images in the google account and the username,...
Something like that!!! I'm thinking a decent size bin, like 8'x8'. Toss the uglies and chunkies in there, and when I'm desperate go grab them and...
I have a bunch of shorts, uglies, cookies, twisties, etc. I am going to build a pallet bin with a roof to put them in for future years. It may...
27f and snowing. We got maybe 5-6 inches overnight. Alot more than I thought we’d get. Maybe I can get the driveway done before I go to work. Why...
I figured two ways now to link google photos here, but they both have a link you have to click on, then it shows my whole album including name,...
That’s to upload pics, I meant to get pics already uploaded into google photos on a forum like this one. I figured out how to get the link here,...
I set up a google account and uploaded some photos. How do you convert the image to a forum link?
Hardwood or softwood?
I used to use tarps, and even when they stay on the wood ends up wet. The best thing I ever did was build a woodshed. Id let the wood dry out for...
Honey, is that you?
What is everyone using to store there pictures. I've been using Imageshack, but they now charge. Used to be free. Cheapest plan is $3.99/month, or...
Except the only thing getting demolished is his bank account :picard:
Wow!!! Is all the snow actually up against the garage, or is there a cleared area in between. The angle of the picture makes it hard to tell.
Same here, except a few degrees warmer. I'd prefer it stay cold.
I think pulling it from the bottom away from the other tree is your best option. Use the tannerite for something else like blowing up bottles or...
Looking back at the original pictures, it seems to be hung up in the canopy of the other trees. Even if the explosives work (this time), I don’t...
Another one for me is tractors, or other machinery. Causes a head turn every time. In some cases a driveway turnaround and re/looksie.