How’s it rank?
I think my favorite was the obviously Asian guy “dis is da unided state of amaica”..........is it!!!
How about Kim Jong Un?
Or a sledge hammer to pound a nail
12” poker!!! It’s like having a 72” deck to mow a 10,000 sq. ft. Lawn, never get to use it to it’s full potential
:thumbs:Cherry scented accelerant included!!!
Looks pretty cool! Reminds me of a Toro workman
Can’t beat a nice big ole’ Red Oak monster. Good, straight looking stuff to boot. The way it grows, I think big Red Oaks can make quicker firewood...
Sounds good, but finding a log buyer to pay you anywhere near that is about impossible. Besides what you pay for a finished board, isn’t what I’d...
Looks like me when asked to help do laundry
I stacked 6 cords in my new woodshed. Three rows of 20” long wood. I also had the rows drop several inches over the course of 6-8 months. I don’t...
I got home and got the tractor with trailer and splitter setup. Filled the trailer (about 1/2 of a cord. Went to pull away to the stacking area,...
Saws have gone up quite a bit in the last 10-15 years. When I got my 7900 in 2009 from Brad Curtis he was the cheapest dealer in America I could...
That’s awesome!!! We used to love hiding the elf. Enjoy it, as I’m sure you are!
You definitely made the right choice. There’s a reason tree service companies charge big money to take out trees. Insurance, liability, tough...
Between my father, my brother, and myself we have a lot of saws. I have 4, my father has 3, and my brother has 5 or 6. Ranging from 45cc to 92cc....
Definitely a good price. New ones are well over a grand, I believe around $1200 or so. Seems too good a of a deal, I’d be weary. May be a foreign...
I was all excited because I got a letter in the mail from the town that they were repaving our road, and in the process would be taking down 40...
Looks it to me
I had similar ambitions at about 2:30 this afternoon. After putting around for a few minutes of hand splitting I changed my mind and went back...