I read the recipe you posted. Interesting that they are cooked in a stockpot. Any recipe I have had, they are put in a dish, covered with sauce...
Morning all. I am starting to feel human again but I still have a runny nose and cough. campinspecter is dealing with just the cough now and...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Beagler & fezdawg12 & jcgargano & johnnyboy & Jon1270 & jspace & KX5002 & PapaBear & Patrick MO & Perezoso...
Just like a Christmas present to yourself. Nice surprise!
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to apd & aviarygolf & Dimitri & Dollar Bill & Don C & Fiber Fuel Guy & jerseygirl, & Jsnyder & LogChain &...
Morning All. Rain and more rain. Stay at home day today with our colds. Fortunately we don't have to worry about flooding here but the lower...
Thanks. I got over the migraine but now I have a sinus headache with the cold. It is going to be a couple of miserable days around here. So far...
Better late than not. Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Abbyroad & akbarley & BFoley & Chuck Weiss & EricS & gillespie009 & grandpachris &...
So sorry to hear that savemoney Illness really takes a toll on a person.
Evening all. I spent most of the day in bed with a fever and migraine. campinspecter is coughing like crazy. It is a sick house today so we...
Great picture Stinny She is cute.
Love the colours. Nice job.
Morning all. I missed a couple of morning as we have been busy. Got up really early yesterday to head down island to pick an order before the...
Wishing a Very Special Happy Birthday today to Midwinter [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to big t double & Dan-H & No Drama Lama & obigyard & Patrick Riley & poor_rambler & Todd Hall & TraciRae...
thank you. I hope you and Miz Carol had a great day as well. I have a feeling you were working though.
Merry Christmas to all our FHC family.
Merry Christmas to you all. We woke up to pouring rain this morning. Our "White" Christmas is slowly disappearing into the ground. Roads...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Buck55 [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to TurboDiesel [ATTACH]